Moomin Emma Pouch Ruby
A charming canvas pouch in the Emma style, featuring ball clasp closure and an all-over Moomin print in black and pale pink. The atmospheric print stems from the 1948 book Finn Family Moomintroll
by Tove Jansson.
Thingumy and Bob are carrying the King’s Ruby in a suitcase. As they proudly show the magnificent gem to Moomintroll, the ruby shines mesmerizingly in the shade of the Moominvalley forest. Hemulen is walking by, seemingly unaware of the precious stone.
- Rectangular with rounded corners
- The wide base makes for a roomy pouch
- Handy ball clasp closure; 17 wide kiss lock frame
- Made of durable cotton canvas
- Black lining
- A Moomin by Martinex side seam label
- The pouch fits a small coin purse, a phone, makeup and other small necessities
- Works also as a fun clutch purse
Send an inquiry to Martinex OY