Moomin Salome Pouch Ruby
A charming small purse in the Sanna style, featuring ball clasp closure and an all-over Moomin print in black and pale pink. The atmospheric print stems from the 1948 book Finn Family Moomintroll
by Tove Jansson.
Thingumy and Bob are carrying the King’s Ruby in a suitcase. As they proudly show the magnificent gem to Moomintroll, the ruby shines mesmerizingly in the shade of the Moominvalley forest. Hemulen is walking by, seemingly unaware of the precious stone.
- Rectangular, rounded corners
- A 20 cm wide kiss lock metal frame with a handy ball clasp closure
- Golden metal parts
- Long, detachable and adjustable 3 cm wide shoulder strap
- A larger version of the popular pouch bag
- Made of durable cotton canvas
- Black lining
- A leatherette Moomin by Martinex label
- The pouch is the perfect place for keeping a small coin purse, a phone, makeup and other small necessities
Send an inquiry to Martinex OY