Moomin Sanna Purse Ruby
A charming small purse in the Sanna style, featuring ball clasp closure and an all-over Moomin print in black and pale pink. The atmospheric print stems from the 1948 book Finn Family Moomintroll
by Tove Jansson.
Thingumy and Bob are carrying the King’s Ruby in a suitcase. As they proudly show the magnificent gem to Moomintroll, the ruby shines mesmerizingly in the shade of the Moominvalley forest. Hemulen is walking by, seemingly unaware of the precious stone.
- Slightly rounded at corners, shaped like traditional coin purses
- Kiss lock metal frame with a ball clasp; the frame measures 9 cm
- Made of durable cotton canvas
- Black polyester lining
- Side seam Moomin by Martinex label
- The pouch fits snugly some coins, bills and a set of keys, or any small necessities that might be needed along the day
- Keep some Moomin dreams with you each day!
Send an inquiry to Martinex OY